America’s Next Top Model Cycle 11
Episode 4: Youre Beautiful, Now Change
Original Airdate: September 17, 2008
Tyra joins the models over pizza, after which she announces that makeovers will commence the following day. Unlike most previous cycles, the girls are not aware of their new looks until after they are completed.
Afterwards, the girls are taken to Wal Mart for a CoverGirl makeup challenge in which they have to record a 30-second commercial without a script. Hannah’s commercial is deemed the best, earning her a featured spot on the CoverGirl website and a $1000 Wal Mart gift card.
The girls takes part in a Sports Illustrated-style photo shoot featuring Susan Holmes swimwear. As some added pressure to the situation, Holmes herself is present for the shoot, and Jay Manuel holds back all critique and direction.
At judging, Elina is praised for her edgy, racially ambiguous look. Analeigh and Brittany land in the bottom two; Analeigh for not utilizing her posing potential, and Brittany for continuing to come across as too commercial and not exhibiting intensity in her photos. In the end, Brittany is eliminated.
Bottom two: Analeigh Tipton & Brittany Rubalcaba
Eliminated: Brittany Rubalcaba
Featured photographer: Russell James
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhasachkimdong.com/giai-tri
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Calvin Harris – Drinking from the Bottle (Official Video) ft. Tinie Tempah
- Hoa hậu Trần Tiểu Vy, á hậu Phương Nga và Thúy An nói về lịch diễn mùa dịch corona
- Truyện Tranh: Đạp Toái Tiên Hà – Chapter 71 + 72
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- PHÀM NHÂN TU TIÊN TẬP 37 | TIỆT HỒ | TRUYỆN TRANH MANHUA | MANGA ROCK