We took a small break from wrenching on cars because it’s super hot in Georgia right now and instead worked on stuff that we could play on the lake with. I’ve had a 1994 Yamaha Waverunner Superjet for about 10 years now and next to my jet boat, it’s the most fun thing to ever rip the water. After searching high and low for a 2020 model Superjet, I found one of the last SJ’s for sale in the USA in Florida. The good homie Cletus McFarland was kind enough to pick it up from the dealer and deliver it to me. I jokingly suggested he use Leroy the Savage to pick up the new ride but I didn’t think he’d actually do it.
Now we have two stand-up PWC and no good way to transport them. So, we bought a cheap motorcycle trailer and modded it to carry both bikes and PWC! Skip to the end of the vid to see the on-water action or watch the whole thing to get ideas for your own conversion.
Stay tuned for a heads-up comparison between the old Yamaha Superjet and the new one soon!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Calvin Harris – Drinking from the Bottle (Official Video) ft. Tinie Tempah
- Hoa hậu Trần Tiểu Vy, á hậu Phương Nga và Thúy An nói về lịch diễn mùa dịch corona
- Truyện Tranh: Đạp Toái Tiên Hà – Chapter 71 + 72
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- PHÀM NHÂN TU TIÊN TẬP 37 | TIỆT HỒ | TRUYỆN TRANH MANHUA | MANGA ROCK