Comparing the Huawei P40 Pro with the older Mate 30 Pro and P30 Pro, to see if this 2020 flagship really does upgrade the camera tech, speed, battery life and overall specs. Have a squint at my full P40 Pro unboxing for a closer look at that hardware and EMUI 10.1 software.
I’m still a massive fan of last year’s P30 Pro, as you’ll know if you’ve watched my 2020 long term review. Likewise, the Mate 30 Pro offers some serious updates, including improved video shooting and a speedy Kirin 990 chipset. The P40 Pro further tweaks that primary camera lens, with a new large-pixel 50MP sensor, while bringing back the 5x optical zoom from the P30.
Battery life is solid with all three Huawei smartphones. You get a 4200mAh cell on the P-series handsets, while the Mate offers a 4500mAh battery. Wireless charging on all, but it’s faster on the P40 Pro and Mate 30 Pro.
If you’re after Google apps and services, your best bet is still the P30 Pro – after that, it’s Huawei’s App Gallery all the way.
So which blower are you most tempted by? Hope this comparison has helped!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc chia sẻ: Hướng dẫn cách làm bùa yêu bằng muối hiệu quả
- Góc hỏi đáp: ngày 14.3 ai tặng quà cho ai? Xuất xứ của ngày 14/3 thế nào?
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 11: Thư xính lao lao đao khi Vũ lại thích em Đào làng Yên
- [GOT7 – AURA] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200423 EP.662
- TƯ VẤN TUYỂN SINH ĐẠI HỌC 2020: ĐẠI HỌC TỰ NHIÊN – ĐH QUỐC GIA HÀ NỘI