like or comment to promote the video
like my facebook page
my facebook account
While initially thought of as a “pivot” or defensive midfielder in the mould of his hero Pep Guardiola, it is only since being moved to a more attacking role by David Moyes that Arteta’s career has truly begun to flourish. Although he achieved moderate success from central midfield with PSG and Rangers, his move to a more attacking role saw him rated as the sixth most effective player in the Premier League in 2006–07 by the official player ratings system the Actim Index.
With 100 fouls committed against him in the 2006–07 season he was the most fouled player in the Premier League.
Additionally, he has proved an extremely potent creative force thanks mainly to his pinpoint crossing ability and propensity for the killer pass, with his total of 12 league assists in the 2006–07 season being third to Cesc Fàbregas and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Since his move to Arsenal, Arteta, has taken a step back into his childhood position of “pivot” which was alongside Alex Song, before his move to Barcelona, and now Jack Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey and occasionally Abou Diaby, allowing for the liberation of the other Arsenal midfield players by covering the gaps that appear with intelligent movement and passing.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc chia sẻ: Hướng dẫn cách làm bùa yêu bằng muối hiệu quả
- Góc hỏi đáp: ngày 14.3 ai tặng quà cho ai? Xuất xứ của ngày 14/3 thế nào?
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 11: Thư xính lao lao đao khi Vũ lại thích em Đào làng Yên
- [GOT7 – AURA] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200423 EP.662
- TƯ VẤN TUYỂN SINH ĐẠI HỌC 2020: ĐẠI HỌC TỰ NHIÊN – ĐH QUỐC GIA HÀ NỘI