I am the owner of Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and have recently bought new 4K TV Philips 50PUS6809/12. As both devices support Miracast wireless connection, I was looking forward to use it to stream the movies and work without cable.
I have enabled the MIRACAST on TV but was not able to find the “add wireless display” option in Windows 8.1 on my Surface. I searched many discussions and was not able to find the solution which would work for me. It was very frustrating.
Finally I tried to remove (uninstall) the hidden drivers from Network adapter sections. And it worked.
If you uninstall the drivers Windows will re-install the ones needed. However do it only if you know what your doing,
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách đăng ký gọi nội mạng viettel chuẩn xác nhất
- Góc hỏi: Sạc attila là gì? Cách đấu sạc attila cho wave như thế nào?
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt Adobe Audition 1.5 Full Crack chỉ trong 1 nốt nhạc
- Bật mí cách lập trình led trái tim cực đơn giản dành cho tín đồ công nghệ
- Hướng dẫn cách cân bằng âm thanh trong adobe audition dễ hiểu nhất