North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un has been a “murderous typical despot in that he’s eliminated rivals and family members” making any possible succession difficult if he were to die says Sky News contributor Catherine McGregor.
Kim Jong Un is reportedly in “grave danger” after undergoing a cardiovascular surgery earlier this month.
CNN has reported Kim US intelligence officials are monitoring the situation.
There are further unconfirmed reports Kim is now brain dead, according to a since-deleted tweet from NBC.
Ms McGregor said the US intelligence in North Korea “would be very limited in terms of hard contacts on the ground,” especially given the dictatorship is “one of the most opaque, shutdown societies on earth”.
“All the brinksmanship against the United States over nuclear testing was largely about regime survival and face,” Ms McGregor said.
She told Sky News host Peta Credlin there would be now in North Korea “all kinds of fall out internally inside the regime to see what the next move is if he say doesn’t come through this alive”.
“I suspect he is probably gravely ill”.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc chia sẻ: Hướng dẫn cách làm bùa yêu bằng muối hiệu quả
- Góc hỏi đáp: ngày 14.3 ai tặng quà cho ai? Xuất xứ của ngày 14/3 thế nào?
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 11: Thư xính lao lao đao khi Vũ lại thích em Đào làng Yên
- [GOT7 – AURA] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200423 EP.662
- TƯ VẤN TUYỂN SINH ĐẠI HỌC 2020: ĐẠI HỌC TỰ NHIÊN – ĐH QUỐC GIA HÀ NỘI