Tyra Banks Fires Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel & J. Alexander from America’s Next Top
– Subscribe to ClevverStyle!
– Like Us!
Tyra Banks is eliminating her own kind from America’s Next Top Model.
In a dramatic turn of events, Tyra, the creator and host of the show dismissed three show veterans—Nigel Barker, the famed photographer, Jay Manuel, the creative director, and J. Alexander, the runway coach and judge.
The show is currently in it’s 18th season, but sources tell Page Six that there will be some major changes in the upcoming season.
The show is looking to add an extra push when it comes to social media and rumor has it producers are already reaching out to fashion bloggers like Bryan Boy.
The Executive Producer Ken Mok said in a statement that quote “Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel, and J. Alexander have been an integral part of the ‘America’s Next Top Model’ brand and they helped turn this show into the household name it is today.”
But, apparently not so integral that they couldn’t let the three go. Nigel has been on the show since 2004, while Mr. Jay has been with Tyra from the start.
Banks went to twitter to send her love tweeting “Fierce & love 2 my @NigelBarker, @MrJayManuel and Miss J. #ANTM turned us in2 a family. Excited for what the future holds for us. XOXO TyTy.
And while the show has experienced it’s fair share of turnover, nothing this dramatic has hit the small screen for this series.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Calvin Harris – Drinking from the Bottle (Official Video) ft. Tinie Tempah
- Hoa hậu Trần Tiểu Vy, á hậu Phương Nga và Thúy An nói về lịch diễn mùa dịch corona
- Truyện Tranh: Đạp Toái Tiên Hà – Chapter 71 + 72
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…
- PHÀM NHÂN TU TIÊN TẬP 37 | TIỆT HỒ | TRUYỆN TRANH MANHUA | MANGA ROCK