Home Secretary Priti Patel told the daily Downing Street briefing that through the monitoring and testing programme, as of 9am on Saturday 640,792 tests have been carried out in the UK. This includes 28,760 on Friday, she said, and 148,377 people have tested positive for Covid-19.
Some 16,411 people are currently in hospital in the UK, down from 17,049 the day before.
She said that 20,319 people in hospital have now died, adding: “As the deaths caused by this terrible virus pass another tragic and terrible milestone, the entire nation is grieving.”
The Home Secretary asked the public to “not lose sight of the fact” that our efforts are working to stop the spread of the coronavirus. “You have fostered a spirit of national unity which is helping us to get through this challenging time,” she says. “The action we are collectively taking is working.”
Acknowledging the “frustration” felt by some, she adds: “We are not out of danger yet, it is imperative that people continue to follow the rules.”
Click here to read the latest coronavirus news:
Telegraph.co.uk and YouTube.com/TelegraphTV are websites of The Telegraph, the UK’s best-selling quality daily newspaper providing news and analysis on UK and world events, business, sport, lifestyle and culture.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhasachkimdong.com/tin-hot
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc chia sẻ: Hướng dẫn cách làm bùa yêu bằng muối hiệu quả
- Góc hỏi đáp: ngày 14.3 ai tặng quà cho ai? Xuất xứ của ngày 14/3 thế nào?
- Những Ngày Không Quên Tập 11: Thư xính lao lao đao khi Vũ lại thích em Đào làng Yên
- [GOT7 – AURA] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200423 EP.662
- TƯ VẤN TUYỂN SINH ĐẠI HỌC 2020: ĐẠI HỌC TỰ NHIÊN – ĐH QUỐC GIA HÀ NỘI